Thursday, April 27, 2017

Learning Challenge: Gratitude


In my creative therapies class this semester we watched a video that basically changed my perspective on life. The video is called GRATITUDE by Louie Schwartzberg. It highlights the important things in life. I believe a big part of being happy is actually realizing what all there is to be happy about in your life. The list is always longer than you think, and it is not something that you really think about on a daily basis. It is so important that we be grateful for the great things in our lives! Once we realize how extremely blessed we are, it is impossible to be anything but happy! I encourage you all to take the time to watch this video. It really might be just what you need!


Image Info: Gratitude, online source

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Lillie! I need to add that video to the class collection. And how cool that you learned about it in other class! :-)

    ReplyDelete