Friday, April 28, 2017

Improvements Feedback

Honestly, I think that even if I had a planning week to develop a plan, I would not stick to it. I found myself just relying on the Canvas deadlines anyway, even though that was not my original plan. Of course, this is just me. It could be useful for other students. I was maybe just dancing through life this semester. However, I do like the review weeks. I feel they are nice break and a way to recenter and refocus.

I did not use the story planning option very often, but I did use it some and found it helpful. I used it when I did not have time to write a complete story and also when a complete idea for a story had not come to me yet. I definitely think it is a great option to have.

I am not a fan of listening to stories be read because I won't focus, so audio recordings are not a necessity for me. Again though, it could be helpful to add more audio recordings for those who enjoy to listen to the stories be read. I feel the same way about the writing tutorials. I don't think I would use them, but they would be helpful to those struggling with specific writing issues.

I love your idea to create thematic units! I don't really have any specific suggestions for themes, but I think it would be a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment