Monday, February 13, 2017

Feedback Focus

I liked the copy and delete technique the most, followed by the reading aloud technique and then the timer technique. I think that combining the first two- copy and delete and reading aloud- is the best strategy for me. I already practice the reading aloud strategy, but the copy and delete strategy was surprisingly helpful. I thought the timer strategy would work better then it actually did. The best part about the reading aloud strategy is that it helps you notice more details, but it is more time consuming than just reading in your head. The copy and delete strategy allows you to catch more information for notes, but it can also be time consuming. The timer strategy ensures that you don't spend too much time on a story, but you also don't get as much information or details for notes. 

Focus, Online Source

No comments:

Post a Comment